Japan Lovers

Forum pour les passionnés d'Asie, de Japon, de Corée... Des animes, des mangas, de la musique, de la culture... Tout est sur JL !

Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

Partagez|

Let's speak English !

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3
AuteurMessage
Keiko Satomi
Japan Lover
Keiko Satomi
••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Féminin
MessageSujet: Re: Let's speak English ! Let's speak English ! - Page 3 EmptyVen 5 Mar - 0:33

"Home sweet home"
I never understood why people put (paillasson...) with this sentence...

Sorry I'm bad in english xD
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Yann71
Japan Lover
Yann71
Masculin
MessageSujet: Re: Let's speak English ! Let's speak English ! - Page 3 EmptyVen 5 Mar - 0:39

Hotaru no Senyo a écrit:
Yann71 : I don't know so well... I like words, and comunication, even if I'm a shy personn... I like foreign languages like Japanese, English, German, for their tone, maybe... but I don't like Spanish... And I don't know why either.

Did I answer to your question? ^^;;;

Yeah you answer it !!!
You're learning foreign languages for a while ?
Have you ever visited all the countries where the foreign language you're learning come from ?
Indeed, i've ever been/gone ( i don't remember what's the right term...) to Ireland, Germany, Austria, Italy and Swiss but it's the same language as us for the last one ^^
It's so pleasant to meet somebody who like foreign languages !!!
Next year, some people from my study group will go to Lincoln in UK in order to graduate a Business Bachelor Diploma !
I think it's a real opportunity for those who have enough money to study in foreign countries.
Would you like to go in other countries ? and why ?
http://Manga-neverland.skyrock.com
Xiaohua
Japan Lover
Xiaohua
Masculin
MessageSujet: Re: Let's speak English ! Let's speak English ! - Page 3 EmptyVen 5 Mar - 8:49

Hotaru no Senyo a écrit:
Yann71 a écrit:
There is a new member on this board, who likes speaking english.
So let's me update this topic for her.
It's an excellent subject created by Xiaohua but it was falling deeper and deeper !!!
I think that the membre i'm talking about will recognize herself !
Welcome here... and have fun !!!

Yeah thank you! I think it's me? :nice: It's a great topic! Nice idea!

So Mamz3l-Psy, you can tel "degrees" for "diplômes" I think.

Actually the diplomas provided by the Cambridge ESOL Examinations are called "Certificate". Certificate and Diploma are synonyms.

Citation :
You're learning foreign languages for a while ?
Have you ever visited all the countries where the foreign language you're learning come from ?
Indeed, i've ever been/gone ( i don't remember what's the right term...) to Ireland, Germany, Austria, Italy and Swiss but it's the same language as us for the last one ^^
"Have you been learning foreign languages for a while ?"/"How long have you been learning FL?" As far as it seems she still learn foreign languages :)
"Have you ever been..."/"Did you visit"
"Indeed, I've been..."

Thanks for upping this thread, may you have a good time discussing in English ;)
Akira-kun
Japan Lover
Akira-kun
Masculin
MessageSujet: Re: Let's speak English ! Let's speak English ! - Page 3 EmptyVen 5 Mar - 13:09

To yann : Don't they speak german in swiss ? I know they speak a litte french, but only in geneva, isn't it ?

But german is the language spoken in the biggest part of the country, I think :)
Yann71
Japan Lover
Yann71
Masculin
MessageSujet: Re: Let's speak English ! Let's speak English ! - Page 3 EmptySam 6 Mar - 0:14

Thanks for correcting me Xiaohua
Akira, I don't really know what language is speaking in swiss. I've only been to Geneva so I took this city as example for all the countrie.
But you're right, if i remember well there are many languages in this countries.

To Xiaohua : We always have a good time when we are discussing in English :P
Invité
MessageSujet: Re: Let's speak English ! Let's speak English ! - Page 3 EmptySam 6 Mar - 0:23

Xiaohua a écrit:
Actually the diplomas provided by the Cambridge ESOL Examinations are called "Certificate". Certificate and Diploma are synonyms.

It's marked! Xiaohua you seem pretty good in English Oo It's fluent... Please don't hesitate to correct me. I know I make so much mistakes... Even after three years of LEA.

Yann71, you made so much trips abroad! I only went to Spain... --" I would like so much go to Japan. This is the only trip I would like to do right now. It' an old dream, and it's very weird to like a country where I never went before... I want to be sure I like this country.... But I need money! *savings savings* xD
TearsOfSky
Japan Lover
TearsOfSky
Masculin
MessageSujet: Re: Let's speak English ! Let's speak English ! - Page 3 EmptyDim 28 Mar - 2:52

I can't believe it !! We can speak English here *-*
I love this language sooo much, I used to speak English with people from all over the world because I played on an international on-line game, so everyone speak English there.. I've a Polish, Japanese, English, Russian buddy on my msn ^^
But, now I can't play due to school.. I hope some people here would speak with me =]

Damn !! I missed this forum ! (L)
Yann71
Japan Lover
Yann71
Masculin
MessageSujet: Re: Let's speak English ! Let's speak English ! - Page 3 EmptySam 3 Avr - 0:39

Hi ! It's me...again...
It's time for me to give you further information about my english level.
I've passed the TOEIC without really preparing it and I scored 815 points.
I'm happy because it will allow me the ability to be in more firms than before I succeed the test.
I know it's not the best test, Cambridge Tests are more valuable than TOEIC but it's more expensive too so I may try it later...
I'm a little exhausted so could you correct my mistakes please ?
I'm sure i've done too much of it...
Invité
MessageSujet: Re: Let's speak English ! Let's speak English ! - Page 3 EmptyVen 30 Avr - 0:10

Oh boy I'm so tired, I'm kind of working tomorow everything is getting on my nerves, seriously she should've told me about it !!
It's so frustrating because I can't barrely sleep right now.....
I just need a smoke anyway I' moving bye

PS : I have to tell you that it's really hard for me to write everything like all the words with all the letters cause I' speak broken english ^^'
TearsOfSky
Japan Lover
TearsOfSky
Masculin
MessageSujet: Re: Let's speak English ! Let's speak English ! - Page 3 EmptyVen 30 Avr - 5:03

I used to speak like that too but it's better for other guys to speak correctly ^^
By the way, as you can see i can't sleep too !

I feel alone at this hour..

I dunno what to do now.. Help me T-T
Xiaohua
Japan Lover
Xiaohua
Masculin
MessageSujet: Re: Let's speak English ! Let's speak English ! - Page 3 EmptyVen 30 Avr - 8:40

As my Maths teacher said "He who can do more can do less". If you can write correct english you will be able to understand more than if you've a broken english. Basically because broken english comes from "normal" english.

Anyway TearsOfSky prepare for the next time you will encounter this situation, prepare a list of what you should or would like to do if you had time and then do it on these unsleepy nights.

So guys, I am taking a train from Beijing to Xi'an in about 4 hours so see you ;)
TearsOfSky
Japan Lover
TearsOfSky
Masculin
MessageSujet: Re: Let's speak English ! Let's speak English ! - Page 3 EmptyVen 30 Avr - 19:16

Woah, are you in China ? :o

Well, I'll try to do it for this night.. But, insomnia make me crazy because the whole day i'm sleepy and when the night is coming I can't sleep..

Thanks for your advice :)
Xiaohua
Japan Lover
Xiaohua
Masculin
MessageSujet: Re: Let's speak English ! Let's speak English ! - Page 3 EmptyMar 4 Mai - 6:30

I'm back from Xi'an, very nice city and very very hot ^^;... I will upload my photos after rearranging them :)
Invité
MessageSujet: Re: Let's speak English ! Let's speak English ! - Page 3 EmptyDim 9 Mai - 14:36

Yes you're in China ! Very good... I've been in Hong Kong last summer for an Asian Trek with my friend and we went to Guanghzou and Nanning... But China is a very special country. Sometime it was like if I was in a comics with gangsters and guns... It's crazy. People can't help you if you have problem... And next you meet a very nice person who smile and help you... And I felt in love with Hong Kong that's why I will go again.
:lovely:
Thibaud
Japan Lover
Thibaud
Masculin
MessageSujet: Re: Let's speak English ! Let's speak English ! - Page 3 EmptyDim 9 Mai - 21:54

Xiaohua a écrit:
I'm back from Xi'an, very nice city and very very hot ^^;... I will upload my photos after rearranging them :)

Yes it's a good idea ^^ You will rearrange your photos with photoshop or an other program ? I would go to China during the year or an another Asian's country ^^ (Japan if it's possible xD). What's more, I would like to visit temples, and big cities like hong kong! And i feel i will like the food xD
TearsOfSky
Japan Lover
TearsOfSky
Masculin
MessageSujet: Re: Let's speak English ! Let's speak English ! - Page 3 EmptyDim 9 Mai - 22:25

I'm still waiting your pics ! >.<

Louise, do you have a boy friend in Hong Kong ? :o
Xiaohua
Japan Lover
Xiaohua
Masculin
MessageSujet: Re: Let's speak English ! Let's speak English ! - Page 3 EmptyLun 10 Mai - 13:38

Sorry I used the wrong word I meant that I was arranging them, just taking out the bad photos ^^ not doing much modifications to the photos. Btw I am using iPhoto to manage my photos since I am on mac.

I am still waiting for all the pictures to be gathered, then I will upload them. I only have mine and a classmate's photos.

Who is Louise ? please use your nickname because not everyone knows your real names.
TearsOfSky
Japan Lover
TearsOfSky
Masculin
MessageSujet: Re: Let's speak English ! Let's speak English ! - Page 3 EmptyLun 10 Mai - 19:17

Louise is Satsukimei ^^

Mac.. Is it good ?
I want to try Linux it looks pretty good :D
Invité
MessageSujet: Re: Let's speak English ! Let's speak English ! - Page 3 EmptyLun 10 Mai - 19:44

No I've not a boyfrient in HK :)
But my boyfriend and I made this trip together.

(yes mac is much better than windows)
(And linux is very good I think but so independant that it might be difficult to find some software... No ?)
TearsOfSky
Japan Lover
TearsOfSky
Masculin
MessageSujet: Re: Let's speak English ! Let's speak English ! - Page 3 EmptyLun 10 Mai - 23:21

Hehe, you're lucky HK looks great *-*

About Linux there is many software but Linux is hard to use because this OS is free so there is many thing to do with. And you've many advantage like a few viruses, no need to restart the computer when you install a software etc..
Contenu sponsorisé
MessageSujet: Re: Let's speak English ! Let's speak English ! - Page 3 Empty

Let's speak English !

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut
Page 3 sur 3Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3